Copyrights, And Other Rights
Any product, service, program or technology described in any document published by Hotline Hair Company on this site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Hotline Hair Company. Any such right that is not expressly licensed hereunder is reserved by Hotline Hair Company.
Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Hotline Hair Company. Use of these images by you or other third parties is prohibited unless expressly permitted in these Terms or elsewhere on our site. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and other applicable regulations and statutes.
Limitation of Liability
We do not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein, including any liability for products not being available for, or the provision of services and support. We will not be liable for consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. This limitation of liability applies both to products and services. You agree that for any liability related to the purchase of products, we are not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by you for the purchase of products under these Terms. You agree that for any liability related to the purchase of services not bundled with products under these Terms, we are not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by you for the purchase of services under these Terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Hotline Hair Company and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, and suppliers from and against any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising or resulting from your use of the Site and any violation of these Terms. If you cause a technical disruption of the Site or the systems transmitting the Site to you or others, you agree to be responsible for any and all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising or resulting from that disruption. Hotline Hair Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you including settlement of third party claim and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with Hotline Hair Company in the defense of such matter.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The laws of the United States govern these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the Country. We recognize that it is possible for you to obtain access to this Site from any jurisdiction in the world, but we have no practical ability to prevent such access. If any material on this Site, or your use of the Site, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, the Site is not intended for you, and we ask you not to access the site. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.
You agree that our service providers, licensors, or others involved in creating or providing the Applications or other Services are third party beneficiaries to these Terms and may rely upon the provisions of these Terms in enforcing a right or defending a claim.
The following activities and uses of Hotline Hair Company website, products and services are defined by Hotline Hair Company as expressly prohibited. The prohibited and unacceptable uses listed below are non-exhaustive and intended as for guidance only.
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Furnishing false or incorrect data on the signup form;
- Send unsolicited commercial email to Users;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- Infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Unlawful, illegal or unauthorised;
- Likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Likely to disrupt our service in any way; or
- Is defamatory of any other person;
- Is obscene or offensive;
- Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) computer misuse.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Sites, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing";
- Simulating communications from and/or the website or other service of another entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information from the legitimate users of that entity’s service (phishing);
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
We have the unfettered right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms at any time by posting updated terms on the Site. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we may make to these Terms. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of changes to these Terms or other policies means you accept the changes.
If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the agreement will remain in place.
If you have questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions or this Site, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of this site is protected by the United States and International Copy right laws. Reproduction and distribution or redistribution of part or all of the contents of this website without the written consent and permission of Hotline Hair Company is highly prohibited. Redistribution or reproduction of the content of this site is only permitted in the following instances:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You are not authorised except with our written express authorization to distribute or commercially exploit the content of this site. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.